Cravings come and go. When you're experiencing a craving, it's important to remember it will pass.
Gathering go-to coping tools to get you through cravings is key to successfully sticking to your goals, and not giving in when craving strikes. At Workit Health, we're building quick coping tools that help us through in our own recovery.
Here are quick audio shares from our Workit staff to get you through cravings:
1. Listen to Workit's Co-Founder and Co-CEO Robin McIntosh, who is in long-term recovery, handle cravings.
2. Listen to Lisa McLaughlin, Workit's Co-Founder and Co-CEO, who is also in long-term recovery herself, create rituals with special meaning.
3. Listen to Kristin Hayes, Workit's Head of Clinical Operations, pick up the pieces after addiction and build relationships again in long-term recovery.
4. Listen to Kali Lux, Workit's Community Lead, find a new freedom from quitting drugs.
5. Listen to Gloria Zhu, Workit's Head of Marketing, share on new beginnings in a Workit Together meeting.
Cravings can strike anytime, but practical, motivating tools can get you through. Tune in to a motivating share until the craving subsides.
Or why wait until craving strikes? Set the tone of your day with a share, or Workit exercise.
Workit Health helps you meet your recovery goals.
As Workit Health's Head of Marketing, Kali Lux leans in to the culture gap between addiction, recovery, and medicine. She's interested in finding solutions that work for substance users better than drinking or drugging does, and believes Workit is one of them. She's written extensively on her own experience through addiction into long-term recovery. You can connect with her on Twitter @kalireadsbooks.