Help them heal
When your loved one is struggling with substance use, it’s normal to have questions and fears. We have answers! Learn how to better support a loved one with substance use disorder.
This guide will address...
- How substance use affects the brain.
- What people expect from a loved one’s recovery vs. what often actually happens.
- Ways you can support your loved one, both when they’re in active addiction and in recovery.
- How medication-assisted treatment functions as part of a recovery plan.
- Information about the most common medications prescribed for alcohol and substance use disorder.
Fill out the form to access the guide.