The Ultimate Guide to Sober Parenting
Parenting while in recovery is no easy task. While caring for yourself you also have to worry about the health and well being of your family.
We understand that being in recovery requires self-care, self-discipline, and oftentimes when newly in recovery you are working on figuring out life again. Combining that with taking care of a child can be overwhelming.
In the list below we have compiled a list of helpful blogs for parents, moms to be, other helpful Workit resources, and other helpful online resources, all about navigating sober parenting.
- 3 Knockout, Super-Awesome Gifts Of Sober Parenting
- Taking Care Of Your Mental Health As A New Parent
- Talking With Your Kids About Your Past Usage
- Sober as a Mother: In Celebration of Sober Moms
- Confessions of an Alcoholic Mom, Part I: Motherhood and Alcoholism
- Confessions of an Alcoholic Mom, Part II: Staying Alive and Getting My Sanity Back
- 5 Ways Sobriety Helped Prepare Me for My Pregnancy
- What I Wish I Had Known About Suboxone & Methadone During My Pregnancies
- What I Wish I Had Known During My MAT Pregnancy, Part II: Side Effects, NAS, and the NICU
- What I Wish I Had Known During My MAT Pregnancies—Part III
- Things You Need to Know About CAPTA
Other Workit Blog Resources:
- How to Get Addiction Help When Responsibilities Govern Your World
- Home With Young Kids During the Pandemic? Here’s Some Tips and Tricks to Help You Stay Sane