The Workit Ambassador Program
“The opposite of addiction is connection.”
– Johann Hari
Join today to create connections and to give back to your recovery community.
We’re seeking new Workit Ambassadors
Workit Ambassadors are peer community leaders who educate others about Workit’s mission to provide affordable and accessible substance use treatment to all. Being a Workit Ambassador allows you to share your passion about recovery in the ways that best match your interests, expertise, and time. Workit Ambassadors improve the Workit experience for current and future members.
How do I know if I qualify?
What’s in it for you?
Workit Ambassador Training includes deep dives in the Workit curriculum:
- Extra courses on Workit History
- Community Engagement
- Social Media
- Special Events
- We will also attend Virtual Narcan Trainings together
Workit Ambassadors receive:
- A Welcome Kit with SWAG and a personalized note
- Moderator badges on Facebook profiles / Workit Health app
- Acknowledgement through community newsletter and social media
- Bi-annual meeting with co-CEOs Robin and Lisa
Workit Ambassadors attend one Monthly check in meeting with Community Manager and other Ambassadors and have access to a private Facebook group for deeper community ties and fellowship.
Applying to join the program is easy!
Just click the button below and you’ll be directed to a simple form.
This should take about 5 minutes to fill out.