Going through withdrawal from opioids or any other substance you may be using is scary.
We are here to provide you with resources to help you understand what withdrawal symptoms are, what to expect, how to get comfortable, and most of all how to get support when you need it.
Opioid Withdrawal Resources:
- The Best Medications For Opiate Withdrawal
- Opiate Withdrawal Timeline: What To Expect
- Opiate Withdrawal Remedies: Be Prepared, Get Comfy, Get Support
- I Was Addicted To Opiates, And Here’s What I Need You To Know
Suboxone and other Medication Withdrawal Resources:
- SAMHSA’s National Helpline
- Healthline- What is opioid withdrawal?
- Addictions and Recovery- Withdrawal symptoms
If you are in need of immediate medical attention, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.